cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

3DConnexion SpaceMouse

mawyr
5-Regular Member

3DConnexion SpaceMouse

I use Creo 2.0 M250 and 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Enterprise. I can rotate and move model but Function Keys do not work. Also function keys do not change in Creo depending of the environment (part, model, draw). In other applications like Internet Explorer or Microsoft Word function keys work and change on the mouse screen. When I open Creo 2.0 I have message window:

error.jpg

Do you know how to fix this issue? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mawyr
5-Regular Member
(To:mawyr)

It is needed to delete file 3DxCreo2.pro from Creo startup folder (Work/MPS/Prolib/startup/...)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I guess that startup errors tell you that applications are started twice.

Martin Hanák
mawyr
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi,

It is possible because I use two configuration of Creo 2.0. Do you know how to check it and stop second application?

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

test no.1 ... rename protk.dat files mentioned in startup error window (to protk.datxxx), launch Creo and check whether your application are running.

Martin Hanák
mawyr
5-Regular Member

Unfortunately no changes. Function keys still do not work and do not change depending of environment.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

renaming protk.dat files removes startup error, only. I do not use 3DConnexion SpaceMouse, therefore I can't tell you how to configure its function keys. Maybe you can try contacting PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
mawyr
5-Regular Member

Yes, it helped with errors. Thank you for your time.

mawyr
5-Regular Member

It is needed to delete file 3DxCreo2.pro from Creo startup folder (Work/MPS/Prolib/startup/...)

Top Tags