cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

API Tool Kit (Pro E Tool kit)

vinoth
1-Newbie

API Tool Kit (Pro E Tool kit)

Hi

i want to explore to API Tool Kit ( pro e tool kit), will u give me any online tutorial for that.

i know c++ language, i want to automate my design using Api Tool Kit.

I knew this API Tool kit will be usefull to create

• Automating the creation of complex features
  • Automating the production of Pro/ENGINEERdeliverables, such as BOMs, drawings, and manufacturing operations.
  • Improving product quality by performing design ruleverification based on inputs from an external,knowledge-based system.

Thanks,

Vinoth

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Jeroen
1-Newbie
(To:vinoth)

Hi,

A basic tutorial on how to set up your environment can be found here:

http://www.slideshare.net/SandipJadhav3/ptc-creo-customization-using-vb-api-lecture-1-overview-14182769

You will need to familiarize yourself with one of the supported languages.

I think the complete documentation concering all available classes and procedures will be installed together with the installation of Creo. There should be a directory with the API's and the documentation on your system. (I can't give you the exact location, I'm currently not working on one of our Creo systems)

Hope this will help you getting started.

Jeroen.

vinoth
1-Newbie
(To:Jeroen)

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for giving useful information.

Regards,

Vinoth

Top Tags