cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Accept button for Creo Toolkit GUI

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Accept button for Creo Toolkit GUI

Hello

We have developed GUI and it has two push button along with other controls. Can we set accept button into Toolkit GUI like other windows application?

Let me make this more clear. I have two buttons OK and Cancel on GUI. Is there some setting into Creo toolkit GUI which allow me to set OK button as accept button (This makes pressing of Enter from keyboard as equivalent to user clicking on OK button by mouse).

Regards

Ketan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ketan_Lalcheta

Look at .DefaultButton property of the Dialog component

"The name of the component of the dialog which is to be treated as the default button of the dialog. The default button is automatically activated when the user hits RETURN or presses the middle mouse button within the Dialog."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ketan_Lalcheta

Look at .DefaultButton property of the Dialog component

"The name of the component of the dialog which is to be treated as the default button of the dialog. The default button is automatically activated when the user hits RETURN or presses the middle mouse button within the Dialog."

Top Tags