cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Automation of geometry editing process in creo

RK_10407936
5-Regular Member

Automation of geometry editing process in creo

Hello,

I want to automate geometry editing process in creo.

The steps are as follows:

1. Importing geometry in creo (e.g. step format) from a directory in desktop.

2 Perform geometry edit feature in creo & save in step format in the same folder. (Trail file regarding this operation is ready and working successfully.)

3. Same process should be repeated for 'n' no. of geometries saved in same folder.

Requesting for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RK_10407936 wrote:

Hello,

2 Perform geometry edit feature in creo & save in step format in the same folder. (Trail file regarding this operation is ready and working successfully.)

3. Same process should be repeated for 'n' no. of geometries saved in same folder.

Hi,

maybe https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/PTC-Creo-Distributed-Batch/m-p/624616#M25131 discussion will help you to solve your request. Download gentrail_2019-08-30.zip and investigate its contents.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@RK_10407936 wrote:

Hello,

Hi,

maybe https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/PTC-Creo-Distributed-Batch/m-p/624616#M25131 discussion will help you to solve your request. Download gentrail_2019-08-30.zip and investigate its contents.

Martin Hanák
RK_10407936
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Ok. Thanks..

RK_10407936
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi,

I investigated the contents of zip folder. However, I am somehow stuck with the QBasic program for my application (Ref to attached ref_trail.txt). Could you please help me with QBasic program for my application? I am sharing relevant files herewith. 

Thanks in advance!

@RK_10407936 wrote:

Hi,

I investigated the contents of zip folder. However, I am somehow stuck with the QBasic program for my application (Ref to attached ref_trail.txt). Could you please help me with QBasic program for my application? I am sharing relevant files herewith. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

it seems to me that I will hardly be able to help you solve your problem.

It looks like you do not know how to work with trail files and also you do not know Basic programming.   BTW my program was created by QB64 for Windows ...  https://qb64.com/

Martin Hanák
Top Tags