cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

BOM,report

ptc-3089086
1-Newbie

BOM,report

1.I want to creat a format,it make used to the report or the bom. I have make a row what named “inserted by�.This parameter would be defined by pcode ,or pname that I can recognize it where would used it. How can I get the PTC parameter?Or parent parameter? p.s :pcode,pname is difine by myself. Software version :pw4.0 2.For example ,I have a equipment that there are four subs ,they are A,A,B,C.and there are three subs in A,(A1,A2,A3) The report will show double A,single B,and single C ,but show the A1,A2,A3 only one.It must be double A1,A2,A3. How can I resolve it? Please copy a email to me ,3Q!best regards�
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags