cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

CREO 7.0

T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl

CREO 7.0

Is there any announced enhancements to CREO 7.0. Will be any beta test to it. I know it's quite soon to it, it will be released in March 2020. But any news? I found this:
https://youtu.be/mtC_SAhV-iY
5 REPLIES 5
T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:T_F)

What I would like to have in Creo 7.0

-Multi body

-Associate collors to features quilts and bodies

-Multi threading capabilities

-More productive sketch tool.

Can you share your wishes?

kamleshjoshi
15-Moonstone

it must include, simple hole table like UGNX

multi hole creation in single command

Can you imagine converting your hole to the threaded version with a radio button?  I have actually maintained a google doc of suggestions to UI and functionality since google docs were release.  2008?

Bart BRejcha

Design-engine.com

T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl

I today i got my hands in CREO 7.

Multibody is ok, a good enhancment. I haven't made yet much tests. but I have opened a project that I have made in CREO 6, and performance of visualization looks much improved! i have found a big diference.

One thing that I would like to see improved, is the measuring command performance, for large assemblies it's still really slow. That should be something that it should be improved....

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

I wish I could get announcements for beta testing.  It seems the developers forgot a few things.   Its awesome and functional just simple easy to fix UI items.    I did a one hour FB live presentation using Creo 7.0 last Friday.  Curious if you guys have seen that or will see it.    there are over 3200 views on it.   https://www.facebook.com/114235038638667/videos/236992630728857/

I already have a page-load of mistakes or forgot items for the next release of Creo 7.0 

Bart Brecjaha

Design-engine.com

Top Tags