cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

CREO View Name Font - Drawing

DS_7700799
1-Newbie

CREO View Name Font - Drawing

I found the drawing setting for the default font size for new views however, I can't find any options to change the font style for only view names. Our views are like shown below where the view name is larger and bold and was hoping to find a setting to have this be automatic. 

Section A-A

We're using CREO 7 currently

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

From support article CS366576

How to set the font for section and detail view names to a separate font than the rest of the drawing using a detail option in Creo Parametric

Modified: 08-Nov-2022

Description

• How to set the font for section and detail view names to a separate font than the rest of the drawing using a detail option?
  • Is it possible to set only view name font for section and detail views to "filled" with a detail option?
  • Is it possible to only change the font style of view labels for section and detail views through a detail option?

Resolution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

From support article CS366576

How to set the font for section and detail view names to a separate font than the rest of the drawing using a detail option in Creo Parametric

Modified: 08-Nov-2022

Description

• How to set the font for section and detail view names to a separate font than the rest of the drawing using a detail option?
  • Is it possible to set only view name font for section and detail views to "filled" with a detail option?
  • Is it possible to only change the font style of view labels for section and detail views through a detail option?

Resolution

Not sure how I missed that one. Thank you

Lots of times people are looking for answers but they aren't able to access the support articles because they don't have an account or aren't the ones with access to those areas, etc. It's a good place to start, but often doesn't have the answer you wish was true.

Top Tags