cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Comment basculer une cote forte en cote réference via relation creo ?

gdeyre
4-Participant

Comment basculer une cote forte en cote réference via relation creo ?

Bonjour,

Je cherche à faire passer une cote forte en cote référence dans une esquisse via une relation ?

J'aimerai savoir si c'est possible.

Bien à vous.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

translated:

How to switch a high rating in side Reference via creo relationship?

Hello,
I try to pass a strong rating in reference dimension in a sketch via a relationship?
I like to know if it is possible.
Yours.

Vincent-Kulak
13-Aquamarine
(To:gdeyre)

Bonjour Guillaume Deyre

Changer le type d'une cote par relation n'est pas possible. Les relations vont permettre de changer les valeurs uniquement

Mais juste pourquoi faire ? ( Il y'a peut être une autre possibilité )

Hi Guillaume

Change dim type is not possible in relations.

What is the purpose ?

Hi,

please can you publish your question in English ? Google is not translating very well.

Is it necessary to create sketcher relation. I think you can rather define model relation.

MH

Martin Hanák

He wants change driving dimension by driven dimension with relation.

That's what i'm understand

Top Tags