cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 2.0 Toolkit-Dialog Editor

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Creo 2.0 Toolkit-Dialog Editor

Hi,

last year PTC promised to deliver a WYSIWYG editor for Toolkit dialog boxes starting with Creo 2.0.

Does anyone if there is an exe in the install tree that's doing this ???

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 6
D-65439 Floersheim / Germany

phone: +49 6145 598296
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

I think the name was GUIDE ... but I think also they renamed him to something else like "Widget UI Generator", but I'm not sure.

I have installed the Creo 2.0 but don't find a link or something else to get these Tool started now.

Best regards,

Eike

The new name for GUIDE is CURE. Customer User interface Resource Editor? The Widget UI Generator is a separate tool for dashboards.

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | o: 616.698.3766 | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD1C84.0D965830]

Two tools, 'guide' and 'ribbon designer' were mentioned while in discussions with PTC in November. Does anyone know the status of either of these?

Thanks,

Sharon Barber

sully7
13-Aquamarine
(To:sharon.barber)

I'm definitely curious about the ribbon designer. I found the ".res" file for it (looks like it was last edited back in 2011), but can't seem to figure out if they ever finished it. Anyone have any newer detail?

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com
Top Tags