cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo toolkit documentation

SS4598
13-Aquamarine

Creo toolkit documentation

Hello all,

I am trying to create, redefine many features using creo toolkit. I refer toolkit user guideline document (tkuse) and object toolkit document to get idea about methods. 

Is it the only document which can be refered to get idea of methods defined in toolkit api and does it contain all the information required?

I just want to know if I am missing out some methods which are not defined in this documents.

4 REPLIES 4
Ben_C
7-Bedrock
(To:SS4598)

There are the corresponding HTML guides:

<Creo Install>/Common Files/protoolkit/protkdoc/index.html

<Creo Install>/Common Files/otk_cpp_doc/objecttoolkit_Creo/index.html

Both of these contain HTML versions of the PDF documents, but also the API Wizards, which contain all functions and some samples.

All the functions should be covered in the PDF document, so you shouldn't be missing out on any, but the API wizard may provide extra information.

SS4598
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ben_C)

This HTML file gives detailed description of the functions defined in the user guideline. But are there any other methods to approach the problem.

I am trying to create some pattern tables using toolkit. The document says it is possible through creating  element tree only. But are there any other methods which are not discussed in the documents or html.

SS4598
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ben_C)

Hello,

Other than this HTML and documents there is no other methods available, right?

Ben_C
7-Bedrock
(To:SS4598)

No, they are all covered in the document.

Announcements

Top Tags