I'm trying to configure Creo2.0 with ANSYS16.2, but it doesn't work. I follow all the instructions on ANSYS CAD configuration manager and apparently the configuration is completed. But when I open CREO, I get an error: Creo toolkit registry file C:\Users.....\WBPluginPE162.dat: cannot spawn application.....No such file or directory'. I need help please
WBPluginPE162.dat files is in your startup directory, therefore you do not need PROTKDAT line in your config.pro.
Open WBPluginPE162.dat on Notepad and check/correct paths inside it.
as Martin mentioned and from your picture it looks like the path are not correct and it seems you have duplicate dat files.
Here I figured out, that the $ANSYS_PROEWF_VER162 variables in the WBPlugInPE.dat are not filled with the correct value so I replaced the variable in the EXEC_FILE and TEXT_DIR path line with the value which is the name of the directory "ProE".
Thanks Martin and Jan,
I opened WBPluginPE162.dat, but I don't really know how to correct the paths. Here's the dat file. I don't quite understand how to replace the variables in the path with the name of the directory "ProE". what is the directory "ProE"? Thanks again.
there is no variable in your WBPluginPE162.dat file.
Your picture tells me that C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\v162\aisol\CADIntegration\ProE directory does not exist. Unfortunatelly I do not know why. Maybe you have installed wrong "Creo-Ansys interface" ?
your error message from the picture tells duplicate dat files and the one in the user profile is ignored. There could also be a PROTKDAT line in the config.pro in this directory <load point>\ANSYS Inc\v162\aisol\CADIntegration\ProE\ProEPages\config.
Here I renamed the config.pro in that location, backuped the WBPlugInPE.dat and edited the WBPlugInPE.dat in the same location. Than I've put the "PROTKDAT W:\ANSYS Inc\v162\aisol\CADIntegration\ProE\ProEPages\config\WBPlugInPE.dat" in my config.pro.
Now I see an other thing: You have spaces in your path. Below is our dat file.This comes from the installation. I've just replaced one variable as mentioned above. May be a reinstall is a good point to start.