cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Customer Survey

CharlieGraham
1-Newbie

Customer Survey

Does anyone of the CAD Administrative persuation have to send out a customer survey at years end to assess the job that you have done over the past year? And if so, can you provide me with a couple of sample questions. Does anyone remember Ed Kotch, ex-mayor of NYC, "How am I doing"? Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Charlie Graham
CAD Administrator
Research & Development
Stryker Spine
Pearl Court
Allendale, NJ 07401

t. 201.760.8149
f. 201.760.8349
c. 201.694.1851

<u>charles.graham@stryker.com </u>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I did one two years ago. (Which I need to do again, thanks for reminding me...)

The survey I sent out focused more on finding out what the users wanted. What kind of training do you need, etc...

However, I think that if you asked what 3 things did we do best, what 3 things do we need to improve, that would be a good start... Depending on the size of your organization, you may want some basic information like department, location, Pro/E usage, Windchill usage to help you make sense of the answers.

-marc

Announcements

Top Tags