cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Customise Creo model metadata that displays above the ribbon

DanG32
8-Gravel

Customise Creo model metadata that displays above the ribbon

Using Creo Parametric 5 as a standalone, is there a way I can customise what details are shown at the top of the screen. Is it driven by parameters?

In the past when we used pro intralink, this would show the revision, version and release level using PDMDB/REV/RL. (see screenshot).

I looked all through the config options but couldn't see anything that controls this display.

Any help welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did find that if you add the config option 'allow_create_PDM_param=yes', Creo allows you to manually type in reserved parameters PDMRL and PDMREV.

Any value you type in for these parameters then appear in the windows title.

But as far as being able to swap these for other parameters to display in the title it appears to be a no-go (or at least not easy or advised).

Thanks,

Dan.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

information displayed in windows title is hardcoded, you cannot configure it.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Many thanks for letting me know.

Dan

I did find that if you add the config option 'allow_create_PDM_param=yes', Creo allows you to manually type in reserved parameters PDMRL and PDMREV.

Any value you type in for these parameters then appear in the windows title.

But as far as being able to swap these for other parameters to display in the title it appears to be a no-go (or at least not easy or advised).

Thanks,

Dan.

Top Tags