cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

(Datum Feature symbol) Set datum tag, Gets Created at wrong Location in Creo 5.0.1.0

ptechnologies
10-Marble

(Datum Feature symbol) Set datum tag, Gets Created at wrong Location in Creo 5.0.1.0

Hello All,

I am trying to create a Datum Feature symbol (Set datum tag) in Creo, using toolkit API's.

using the following Code:

ProView proView;
ProViewRetrieve(curMdl,L"Front", &proView);
ProAnnotationPlane annotation_plane;
ProAnnotationplaneFromViewCreate((ProSolid)curMdl, proView, &annotation_plane);

wchar_t *label = L"AA";
ProSetDatumTag r_dfs;
ProMdlSetdatumtagCreate(curMdl, proSelection, &annotation_plane, label, &r_dfs);

I have Set the Attachement Point in my Attachment Object (proSelection)

as: ProSelectionPoint3dSet(attachPoint3, &proSelection);

But Still, The SetDatumTag gets Created at Different location from the point I have Specified.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong here & how to create SetDatumTag at specified location??

3 REPLIES 3

You'd be more likely to get an answer to this if you ask the folks who do programming, in the Customization subgroup. Most of the people here don't do Java coding (I'm guessing Java, anyway).

Before you start a new thread in customization, I have tagged the discussion for the moderator to move it.

Thanks, Dale

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Now that it has been moved, you may want to un-mark it as solve so that you get views. People will by-pass it if marked as solved.

Top Tags