cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Deaktivate Toolkit license entries without softwareinstallation - virtual machine were deleted

ctilemann
1-Newbie

Deaktivate Toolkit license entries without softwareinstallation - virtual machine were deleted

a long time ago ...

we installed 3 virtual machines with the named user authentication.

The vm were deleted without deactivation the named user license

Is it possible that the support do that?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you published your question at user forum/community. PTC Support is available at support.ptc.com

I do not understand what you mean, when you speak about "named user license". Is it ProE/Creo license ?

I have always seen:

1. Pro/Toolkit license as part of ProE/Creo license
  2. ProE/Creo license as node-locked or floating

MH

Martin Hanák

I will move this to the Creo Community

Hello

I have 3 licenses for test-nodes aktivated.

Now we want to aktivate the production machine.

So how could i delete this and aktivate the new one?

Hi,

I guess your question does not belong to Creo area. I think you are using MKS Toolkit 9.5. If I am right then the best solution is contacting PTC Support -or- PTC VAR who sells licenses to your company.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags