cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Dialogs generated by Tool kit are automatically closed.

LW_9894066
3-Visitor

Dialogs generated by Tool kit are automatically closed.

subject: Dialogs generated by Tool kit are automatically closed.

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM140 

When developing the dialog function in Creo Toolkit, click the button, call the ProMacroLoad function, load the macro command, "~ Command `ProCmdEnvAnnotElemDisp` 1" to realize the display annotation function, but after the function is executed, the dialog box will be automatically closed. Is there any way to keep the dialog interface from being closed?

Translated with Google Translator by Hedy Jin on Jun 2nd, 2022

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subject: Tool kit生成的对话框被自动关闭 

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM140 

在Creo Toolkit开发对话框功能时,点击按钮,调用ProMacroLoad函数,加载宏命令,"~ Command `ProCmdEnvAnnotElemDisp` 1",实现显示注解功能,但是执行完该函数后,对话框会被自动关闭掉,有没有什么方法可以保持对话框界面不被关闭掉?

2 REPLIES 2
remy
21-Topaz I
(To:LW_9894066)

Hi

If I understand correctly your Toolkit application creates a button. The action of the button is to run a Macro. Is that correct?

If yes, did you create the mapkey from the User Interface and were you able to run in interactively successfully?

Did this ever work or is this your first and only attempt at programming this application?

FV
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:LW_9894066)

FV_0-1654189122951.png

You should try a simple experiment - start 'Find' dialog (CTRL+F) and call your mapkey. Most likely, the active dialog box would close...

Generally, if you are calling mapkeys as dialog actions you would be better off to use asynchronous mode for pro/toolkit app. 

FV_1-1654190243295.png

Top Tags