cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

File explorer modification

RH_10122575
12-Amethyst

File explorer modification

When opening a file in creo and having default to all is is possible to rearrange the colums or even better create a custom folder view. Below is an example of the default all view.

RH_10122575_0-1659965069639.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:RH_10122575)

If I'm understanding your question correctly, yes, this is possible.

When viewing your WorkSpace (WS), you can create a custom view by selecting the dropdown menu next to the view name, scrolling to the bottom of the list, and select customize. You can copy an existing view as a starting point or just create a new one from scratch. Once the new view is created, in the file open dialog, you can use the VIEWS dropdown menu to select your new custom view.

Regards,

Dan N.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:RH_10122575)

If I'm understanding your question correctly, yes, this is possible.

When viewing your WorkSpace (WS), you can create a custom view by selecting the dropdown menu next to the view name, scrolling to the bottom of the list, and select customize. You can copy an existing view as a starting point or just create a new one from scratch. Once the new view is created, in the file open dialog, you can use the VIEWS dropdown menu to select your new custom view.

Regards,

Dan N.

remy
21-Topaz I
(To:dnordin)

This is indeed applicable with a Creo session connected to Windchill.
Moving columns of the details view of the File > Open menu is not part of Creo Parametric functionalities.

Top Tags