cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

GET SECTION VIEW BACK

dbolden
4-Participant

GET SECTION VIEW BACK

Somehow I lost the section C-C cutting plane.  How do I get it back?

How do I not show the (2) blue lines which I believe are used to construct Section C-C cutting plane.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

8 REPLIES 8
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dbolden)

In the message log, is it telling you anything, like possibly, section c-c aborted?

Try to do a Resume all features. The Cross section may have been suppressed accidentally.

dbolden
4-Participant

Where do I find Resume all features?

dbolden
4-Participant
(To:manjunathrv)

I managed to get the section view back but I cannot get rid of the blue line "Sketch_2".  I do not know what this line is.  When I look at each feature to see where Sketch_2 is, they all just say Section 1.  Any idea how to hide this blue line or at least find out what it is related too?

Thanks

StephenW
23-Emerald II

If you go to the model and delete sketch_2, does it try to delete other features? If so, it is used as a reference to those features.

Could that sketch feature be used in a higher level assembly maybe? You would then not want to delete them.

You can add them to a layer in the model (they may already be on a layer) and hide that layer in the drawing if you can't delete the feature.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

In the model, you can also use the reference viewer on the tools tab to investigate references. It's not too hard to learn but it's a powerful tool to that will prove useful in the future.

dbolden
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

Winner !!  Great job Stephen.  It must have been hidden so the sketch_2 wasn't showing.  I went into Tree Filter and checked Feature, Annotations and Suppressed Items.  One of those turned the sketch back to visible in the tree.  I hid that sketch and like magic the blue line is gone.  Thank you VERY much. 

Top Tags