cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Hole callout problem

BobSchwerdlin
3-Visitor

Hole callout problem

Hi everybody,

One of our manufacturing guys just came up to me with something out of the blue. He stated that drawings in the shop with metric callouts are showing "H CLEAR" in the note when we use the SHOW NOTE command for the hole. In this case the hole is an M8 x 1.25 socket head cap screw C'Bore hole. See attached image of my custom hole table which has all the correct information and bad information on the drawing. Table is truncated in image only.

The only thing I can find in my hole table is "CLASS H" in the header area. Otherwise the letter "H" never shows anywhere else in the entire table. When I query the hole in the model, it is correct.

Any thoughts as to where I need to look to fix this callout on the drawing?

WF 4.0
M080

Thanks,

Bob

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags