cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How will affect Creo Elements\Pro

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor

How will affect Creo Elements\Pro

I believe there are other company in this situation:

At the begining of this year we signed the maintenance for 3 years for ProE. Starting with next year is gone be a new product Creo... and not Pro/E anymore

What happend with the training for the new product (I believe we have to pay for this one)?

What happend with all the tools and applications done in Toolkit, VB, Weblink, etc (will continue to work with the new product)?

Seems that now the company need to invest more money in training and aditional programs that helped designers and programmes in their work?

CC

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Claudiu

I spoke to the Belgian reseller of pro-e this morning. As he told me everything stays the same if you use the same program items like part, asm and 2D functionalitys. Of course if you need more you will have to pay more. If you need courses for those additional programs it will cost you.

The advance is that you can choose the functionalitys you need. Another can choose those he needs and they are all interchangable.

The question lies with you, what do you want?

Hope you understand some better now.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Did the belgian reseller know if I still need a new license file for creo? im presently using wf5. thanks

If its the usual deal they will let you debug it for them with your old license file but will require a new license file for the fixed release.

Hi Johnleo

I think Mr Burt Land is right. My reseller didn't even mention that but I quess that is the way most programmakers does it.

Regards

Chris

Top Tags