cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

List boxes

JB_87049
15-Moonstone

List boxes

Hi,

Can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of some information about how to use the GUI components in Toolkit?
I want to create a dynamic list box (contents of the list box is different depending on what the user does).
I was hoping to figure out how to create a list box when I compiled the example "pt_userguide" that is one of the "examples" that PTC has provided in the installation.
However the dialog which shows a list box is just loaded from a resource file (as can be seen in UgUITables.c) and that is all it does so this isn't helping.
Is there a decent description somewhere of the API's that are used to create GUI components?
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

John Bijnens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JB_87049
15-Moonstone
(To:JB_87049)

For anyone else trying to do the same here is my own reply to my own question 😞
After losing almost an entire day I now found out that what is called a list box in almost every other library is most probably called an "option menu" in PTC Toolkit.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JB_87049
15-Moonstone
(To:JB_87049)

For anyone else trying to do the same here is my own reply to my own question 😞
After losing almost an entire day I now found out that what is called a list box in almost every other library is most probably called an "option menu" in PTC Toolkit.

Top Tags