cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Many Holes Drawing Option

ptc-141274
1-Newbie

Many Holes Drawing Option

On another note trying to simplify my life on this and future drawings of this type.

We prepare virtual drawings here, but critical holes and this usually means all holes are dimensioned usually with GD&T.

I was wondering if anybody is using a different method to accomplish this.

One could put a note on the drawing stating that all holes are positional tolerance of .010 with respect to A B C, and skip all the dimensions. But I believe the catch is that we would have no documentation other than the model. I am not sure how upper management would like this.

Just looking for ideas…
~Doug

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags