cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Parameters CREO - Windchill

OY_10476230
2-Guest

Parameters CREO - Windchill

Design parts on CREO and submit it on Windchill is my day to day work, but in the last 2 weeks I been having some difficulties to show attributes at Windchill, let me explain step by step what I do:

1) check out the part to modify
2) Make some physical changes to the model as required 
3) At Tools tab, I select the relations option
4) On that window I write down all the parameters that I try to save
5) In the parameters window I check on designate every attribute that I want to show in Windchill
6) Save and check in 
after that process CREO let me do the check in, but with one warning saying:
"The incoming attributes... are rejected because they do not fall within the definition of type"

OY_10476230_0-1675274021139.png

Do anyone knows how to solve this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:OY_10476230)

Windchill has to be set up to 'receive' the Creo parameters. Just designating them does not do it.

Windchill needs an attribute created and defined with the parameter name that will be 'feeding' it the infomation from Creo.

The error is telling you that Windchill does not know what to do with the incoming parameter information and is rejecting it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:OY_10476230)

Windchill has to be set up to 'receive' the Creo parameters. Just designating them does not do it.

Windchill needs an attribute created and defined with the parameter name that will be 'feeding' it the infomation from Creo.

The error is telling you that Windchill does not know what to do with the incoming parameter information and is rejecting it.

Announcements

Top Tags