cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Read Mechanica results

ehaenen
4-Participant

Read Mechanica results

Can anybody help me to a program (software source code) that will read Mechanica (Creo-simulate) results files.

I need results that will be a combination of the content of the .neu file and the .d0# files.

Fortran, or C++ would be fine. I would not mind reading the result files in ascii form, binary is ok too

Would very much appreciate if you could help me get this, would save me a lot of time if I don't have to start from zero.

Surprise me!

Erik

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
346gnu
12-Amethyst
(To:ehaenen)

I remember there was someone who presented code that would manipulate output files to for fatigue calculations ... this was at a Mechanica User Group meeting about 1994 (before fatigue advisor) ...

... We were going to write code to renumber nodes for fatigue studies but the project went away.

This would be useful too if anyone has this already.

Top Tags