cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Really need a toggle icon or map a key - on/off System Colors DARK and Black on White

jwindcoach
5-Regular Member

Really need a toggle icon or map a key - on/off System Colors DARK and Black on White

We made it.  Went from Creo3 to Creo6 in the New Year. 

Whilst doing view illustrations, I need to change from the FILE >  OPTIONS > SYSTEM APPEARANCE > SYSTEM COLORS > pick DARK to BLACK ON WHITE.  Then change back.  work some, change to BonW, change back, etc all day long. 

HELP.  It seems that I spend sooo much time streaming the menus of FILE >  OPTIONS > SYSTEM APPEARANCE > SYSTEM COLORS > pick DARK to BLACK ON WHITE or vs-versa too often that there must be some toggle icon for on/off betwixt the two.  If not, why not.  Or can a keyboard on/off toggle do the same? 

It's been a very long 2 weeks constantly toggling this long way.  I've been spoiled in other CAD systems with  functionality like that for years.  Just these past 3 years is different in CREO.

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:jwindcoach)

Why don't you make a couple of mapkeys to switch back and forth?

"wwww" to switch to black and white and "cccc" to switch back to your standard colors.

jwindcoach
5-Regular Member
(To:Dale_Rosema)

It would be nice. 🙂

How does one do this?  Like I mentioned, I'm only 3 years young on CREO.

Top Tags