cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Script for automation of fasteners and bolts?

ashmech007
7-Bedrock

Script for automation of fasteners and bolts?

Hello All,

I would like to create automation of fasteners and bolts according to holes IFX still not search a holes automatically we need to select each axis or plane.

IFX customization is not possible ,but i am thinking with the use of VBi scripts the things we can handle so that through a specific UDF goal can be achievable.

or 

anyone help me to develop IFX type of script , can we change the user interface of IFX .

Can you share your VBi scripts or knowledge to develop that UDF.

1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ashmech007)

Create an idea for IFX to be modified per your idea. They monitor the forums and do post replies.

I doubt if any company who has developed an automated fastener program will be willing to share it as they spent considerable time and money to develop the program for internal use. We had a customized fastener library for Unigraphics, back in the day, and it cost us a lot to have EDS develop the code. It was very customizable in that we could add new items easily to the data files. 

Top Tags