cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Set default deicmal places for hole dimensioning to 2

hvyas-3
6-Contributor

Set default deicmal places for hole dimensioning to 2

Hi Team,

In creo by default there are 3 decimal places in all the dimensions or what we set to.

I want to preset the hole dimensioning in creo model and drawing to '2' by default without affecting the rest of the dimensioning scheme. i.e. rest of the features follow default scheme of 3 decimal. 

Can anyone please let me know if there is a way to define custom decimal places only for holes? I would appreciate your help with it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FV
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:hvyas-3)

protoolkit has a functionality to handle custom dimension schemes.

the actual worker function is ProDimensionDecimalsSet(...).

one would need either to write a custom utility to examine the existing drawing dimensions and modify their significant digit number if search conditions were met or to write a make-new-dimension utility with the predefined number of significant digits.

HIH

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FV
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:hvyas-3)

protoolkit has a functionality to handle custom dimension schemes.

the actual worker function is ProDimensionDecimalsSet(...).

one would need either to write a custom utility to examine the existing drawing dimensions and modify their significant digit number if search conditions were met or to write a make-new-dimension utility with the predefined number of significant digits.

HIH

Top Tags