cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Starting Creo M020 with Toolkit application crashes Creo at start

Eike_Hauptmann
13-Aquamarine

Starting Creo M020 with Toolkit application crashes Creo at start

Hi @ all,

I have a small problem. I created some Toolkit applications and since yesterday everything works like a charme. But in the late hours yesterday my Creo don't start anymore. If I remove all Toolkit applications everything works fine. If I try to start one of them syncron with the Creo start the Creo start crashes and don't react.

Have someone else ever have these problems and / or a solution for this? I don't want to reinstallate my pc also when I think this solves the problem.

Best regards,
Eike

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I think I've had this same problem. It started after I set Creo to use my toolkit license to load non-unlocked plugins. It goes away if I take away the Toolkit license with the protkunlock application. I haven't found a solution to this yet and it doesn't seem to happen to anyone but me, so I just test my plugins with DELAY_START = TRUE in my protk.dat.

Pretty annoying!

Thx : ) The Creo starts, but when I start the TK App everything crashes again. : )

I've tested also to rename the creotk.dat back to protk.dat. Then eliminate the ribbon file. So Creo starts perfekt without the ribbon file. When I drag the start command out in the ribbon Creo crashes again.

So It seems like its a ribbon problem.

Aunt Edit:

After I restart Creo the buttons there. So I can work, start and stop my TK-App, everythink works fine. But never touch the Ribbon-Bar. If I change something in it, everything crash again.

Top Tags