cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Surface region

shinoy.sivan
1-Newbie

Surface region

Surface regionHi all, Thank you for the solutions what you sent me last time. Can anyone suggest me how we can create surface region inside a pipe. With surface region I would like to cut the inner surface of the pipe to apply pressure inside. Thanks in advance. Regards,Shinoy C SMember Technical Staff-Team AnalysisHCL Technologies Ltd"Surya Sapphire",PLot No.3,1st Phase,Electronic cityBangalore, IndiaPhone:+91-80-66267809Mobile:+91-9986006040www.hcl.inP Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need to. Save paper save environment
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

RE: Surface regionHi guys, Sorry to disturb you again. I found the solution myself. Nothing but create a straight line(equal to inner diameter of pipe) on a datum plane. And while you creating surface region select this line as sketch.It will solve the problem. With Regards,Shinoy C S_____________________________________________
Top Tags