cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Trail file to generate pdf

CC_10758906
2-Guest

Trail file to generate pdf

I tried to create pdf file using trail file. but pdf generation step will not record in trail file.

I am also tried to add pdf generation Map key in trail file. can anyone please help me. how to create trail file that can create pdf file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you  Ken-Farley 

Hi @CC_10758906,

Thank you for your question! 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Furthermore, please consult this Community Search guideline as well, which boosts up your chances of finding a resolution to your topic(s) much faster. 

On that note, the link which KenFarley has provided may contain valuable resources and a potential solution to your topic, which I encourage you to make use of.  which may contain valuable resources for your topic. If you need to dig a little bit deeper, articles on our Knowledge Base will also lend you a hand.

Thank you for your participation and please let me know if you need further assistance! 

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator

Hello Catalina,

Thanks for suggestion, next time I will try to add more context.

Regards

Chinmaya

Top Tags