cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Unerased Datum Color

tgiauque
1-Newbie

Unerased Datum Color

Hey folks,

Here's a new one. I have a view in which datum C was shown and then erased. I've since "unerased" the datum and it came back white instead of the usual yellow color. I cannot figure out why, nor can I figure out how to change it back to yellow. Any ideas? I'm using WF5, M060.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CBE3E4.754054B0]

Tim Giauque
Project Engineer II
FN Manufacturing, LLC
Phone (803) 736-0522 x383
Fax (803) 865-3543

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Well, apparently the Pro/E Gods saw fit to smile upon me this day, since somehow it changed back to yellow. Not sure why; I've been trying to get it to do that since this morning. Maybe it was the power of groupthink. Who cares. Anyway, it's solved, please disregard the first email.

Tim

I think your drawing just experienced a faith healing!

It's a miracle!

Frederick Burke

I have a feeling this won't end here . . .

Maybe all our Datums will turn green tomorrow?

Anthony R. Benitez

Senior Mechanical Designer

Drafting Supervisor

Applied Research Laboratories

The University of Texas at Austin

Top Tags