cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

VS 2008 project settings for WF 5.0

ptc-3191571
1-Newbie

VS 2008 project settings for WF 5.0

Hello,

Now I am looking for correct project setings in VS 2008 to make application for WF 5.0.

Currently I am getting linking errors with following project settings.-

DE- VS 2008
Project type- Win32 console application.
libraries - pt_asynchronous.lib protoolkit.lib prodevelop.lib wsock32.lib mpr.lib psapi.lib ws2_32.lib libcmt.lib
ignore specific library - libcmtd.lib
C-C++->code generation - Multi-threaded Debug (/MTd)

This are the parameters i think causing linking problem. Remaining paths to the include & obj directories were set properly.I am getting the linker errors as follows-

Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _NetRemoteTOD@8 referenced in function _NetRemoteTOD_thunk protoolkit.lib

Please let me know correct project setting or this.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Rahul,

Use MS VS Help to look up the function name. On the page, it will identify
the library to be included.

Bob Monat
Jerand Technical Services, Inc.
bob@jerand.com
www.jerand.com
1-317-875-6087

Now I can see some what reduced error messages,Thanks Bob.

There are some linking issues still remaining

it is-

Error1error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __invalid_parameter_noinfoprotoolkit.lib

Kindly provide me inputs to resolve this issue.

Rahul

Top Tags