cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

VS 2010 Setup for TOOLKIT

ysinitsin
1-Newbie

VS 2010 Setup for TOOLKIT

Hello!

Can anybody share empty/blank VS project with setup for TOOLKIT? I will be very thankful! I'm tried to use user manual and several tutorials from internet, but without success. My DLLs are compiled, but throw an exception -PRO_TK_GENERAL_ERROR

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi I only have a VS2010 Project for Creo 2.0 with Toolkit and Object Toolkit related to it. But you can simply strip it down to only Toolkit and change the includes.

After extracting it you need to change the include paths for the Creo Paths. I don't know if everything is declared all right but the debug buildchain for 64 bit should be all right and works on my PC. If you declare a chain for 32 bit you need to pull out the declaration of the PLATFORM Parameter to your build chain parameter. At the moment its up in the header files because i test things with compiled dlls for different platforms and mix them up.

http://mp.inneo.com/updates/VS2010Proj.zip

With OTK and TK inside the DLL is very huge (about 25 MB) with only TK (about 10 MB).

Best regards,
Eike

Eike, thank you so much!

In Reply to Eike Petersen:

Minimal ~~ 10 MB, its because of compiled static linked toolkit librarys.

Best regards,
Eike

In Reply to Eike Petersen:

Minimal ~~ 10 MB, its because of compiled static linked toolkit librarys.

Best regards,
Eike

I also came to this conclusion. Reduce the size even more fail.At least for 64 bit DLL.

Top Tags