cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Wildfire 5 edit definition failure

AdamDorsch
6-Contributor

Wildfire 5 edit definition failure

I have had a few users running into an issue where they select edit definition on a feaure, it flashes thru like it is going to but then doesn't go into edit definition mode. There does not seem to be any consistency in the error, new parts, old parts, checked out or not, new workspaces, old workspaces. Restart Wildfire and it will be fine but then reappears.

I can open the same part on mine and not have an issue. We have tried deleting the workspaces from the c:\ and rebuilding, we have tried deleting the .wf and .wt files, still the same error.

The severe lack of consistency is maddening but it is occurring often enough I need to resolve this ASAP. Please help!

WF5 M060 (launched this past Monday)

PDMLink 9.1 M040

Thanks

Adam

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags