cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

creo toolkit startup problem

TomášHlavinka
1-Newbie

creo toolkit startup problem

Hello,

can somebody help me to solve out this warning that appears when creo is launched?

2014-10-08_064522.jpg

Thnx.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tomas,

below you can see the source of the problem:

config_problem.png

I modified your config.pro file and uploaded it. It contains two blocks of lines:

• 1st block ... mapkeys, only
  • 2nd block .. other options

Note: There are two instances of a4 mapkey in the config.pro.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Tomas,

check your config.pro. It looks like lines containing PROTKDAT option and mapkey definition were merged into one line. You have to split them.

Maybe you can upload your config.pro ... I will check it.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, here is the config.pro

config_1.jpg

I just remamed it to .jpg since did not know how to upload files different from jpeg and video.

Thanx for your help

Tomas,

unfortunatelly I can't see your picture.

To be able to upload any file, click Use advanced editor at the top right corner of Reply window. Then you can use Browse button located below text area.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

OK, here you are..

Tomas,

below you can see the source of the problem:

config_problem.png

I modified your config.pro file and uploaded it. It contains two blocks of lines:

• 1st block ... mapkeys, only
  • 2nd block .. other options

Note: There are two instances of a4 mapkey in the config.pro.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

It works, thanx a lot..

Top Tags