cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

how to jump revisions in Creo 2.0 A-C

dgrobe
6-Contributor

how to jump revisions in Creo 2.0 A-C

Hi guys, first post here.. been using the forum for tons of help. hope i can get help on this one.

We are currently doing a change over from intralink to windchill. and some of our revisions are messed up. i want to jump from like A, to C, or D.

i have experience in windchill from a previous company, and when changing rev's, i was able to set the revision. like if i found the windchill rev wasnt matching i could just change rev, and go from say.. A to C.

how can i do that in Creo 2.0. when i check the box next to the part in my workspace. i hit the revision icon, but it dont allow me to jump more than just one revision.

thanks for any help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dgrobe)

From what I remember, there is an Windchill option to allow this. I'm not sure but I think its:

Allow Override On Create CAD Document under the Revise area of the preferences.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dgrobe
6-Contributor

update:

i found the select revision icon. but it is not clickable.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

From what I remember, there is an Windchill option to allow this. I'm not sure but I think its:

Allow Override On Create CAD Document under the Revise area of the preferences.

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

Thank you sir.. got the admin to fix that.. now its working..

Top Tags