cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

modifica parte con creo parametric 3.0 licenza studenti - limitazioni

mbenedetti
1-Newbie

modifica parte con creo parametric 3.0 licenza studenti - limitazioni

buongiorno a tutti,

ho recentemente scaricato e installato creo parametric 3.0 con licenza studenti e sto provando a modificare una parte realizzata con una versione di creo con licenza professionale, con lo scopo di valutare le mie capacità di utilizzo del software in vista di una possibile assunzione in un'azienda che si occupa di progettazione di macchine utensili. Essendo abituato ad utilizzare altri programmi CAD (in particolare inventor, che trovo particolarmente user friendly) e non avendo esperienza nell'utilizzo di pro/e o creo mi trovo in difficoltà in quanto non riesco a modificare le features del modello in ambiente sketch (non riesco proprio ad entrare in ambiente sketch). Qualcuno sa dirmi se questo può dipendere dal fatto che sto tentando di eseguire modifiche su una parte realizzata con una versione di creo con licenza professionale tramite una versione con licenza studenti, se devo provare a sbloccare o modificare alcune impostazioni o se c'è qualche altro fattore da considerare?

vi ringrazio in anticipo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

maybe i've done something wrong because now, re-opening the original file, i'm able to modify the features as it was supposed to do. i think i should make out how to modify the features in the correct way and order, without creating conflicts or other issues in the model tree.

thank you again!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marco,

files saved when using Commercial license cannot be opened when using Student version and vice versa.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

thank you for the answer.

so i can't open at all a file created with a different license or i just can't modify it? because i'm able to open that file so i may be wrong about the original file.

Marco,

I don't understand your situation fully, because I do not have your file.

If you can open the part, then:

• you can modify all its dimensions
  • you can redefine features which you can create using Student license
  • you cannot redefine features which you cannot create using Student license

Can you upload your file ? (Click Use advanced editor link and then Attach link).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

maybe i've done something wrong because now, re-opening the original file, i'm able to modify the features as it was supposed to do. i think i should make out how to modify the features in the correct way and order, without creating conflicts or other issues in the model tree.

thank you again!

Top Tags