cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

reading Pro Eng V5.0 files with wilire 4.0

PATRICKBERNARD
1-Newbie

reading Pro Eng V5.0 files with wilire 4.0

Hi

I have received from my custumer file under wildfire 5.0, but I am still on 4.0, so loading files failed.

I have been told to load GCRI (Granite Cross Release Interoperability) that include file readnewermodels.dll

This is to read 5.0 files using 4.0 version

Now I don't know where to store this file and how to include it when pro eng is starting

Is there someone to help me ?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to PlanetPTC! I have moved the conversation to the Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) community to get the right set of eyes on your question.

-Dan

Patrick,

The deatiled installation instructions can be found here:

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=132326

File locations and Config.pro options that have to be set.

David

Thanks Lewis,

This was really helpful.

Hello,

I'm trying to acomplish the same task and cannot find the readnewermodels.dll within the set of files for the Creo installation (which I can't run yet). There is no direct link on the pages from the instructions.

Thank you,

Veronica

Top Tags