cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

toolkitribbonui.rbn is not created

yshinde
1-Newbie

toolkitribbonui.rbn is not created

Hi All,

I am facing problem to creating "toolkitribbonui.rbn" file Using VB API.

Capture.PNG

After Clicking on this item "toolkitribbonui.rbn" is not geting created to my working directory or any where?

Please guide me whether i have to do any more stetting for that?

Note:- Using VB API i have added command and manually created ribbon tab and assign command to the buttun.

Now i want to save and load while new session started.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

When i set working directory to project text folder then this file is got created.

TomasLoun
4-Participant
(To:yshinde)

Hi,

according to the documentation, the .rbn file should be created in the text folder:

Click Import/Export Save the Auxiliary Application User Interface. The modified layout is saved to the toolkitribbonui.rbn file located in the text folder within the PTC Creo Parametric TOOLKIT application directory, that is, <protk_app_dir>/text

if you do not set the working directory, it is not working on your computer? Have you tried to search for the file on the computer to find where it was created?

Regards,

Tom

Top Tags