cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

3D Model of 2013 Ford F-150 with Extended Cab and 8 Foot Bed

NEALROSENBLUM
1-Newbie

3D Model of 2013 Ford F-150 with Extended Cab and 8 Foot Bed

Hey Everybody,

I am starting a project for a client that involves a 2013 Ford F-150 with Extended Cab and 8 foot bed. I am specifically interested in the truck bed geometry. I have looked around at the various wesites that provide/sell models and I cannot find this vehicle.

I ultimately need a native Pro|E, STEP, or IGESfile that I can import into Pro|E Wildfire 5.0 and model around the truck bed. I will pay $$$.

If I cannot find this data, then I have a great resource for scanning and I will go that route.

TIA.

Sincerely,
Neal Rosenblum
Geometrix Engineering, Inc.
201 N. 13th Avenue
Hollywood, FL 33019
Ph: 954-920-2049
Fax: 954-920-9574
Cell: 954-649-9399
neal@geometrixeng.c

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Native Pro/E would be hard unless someone modeled it for their own purposes. Ford uses Siemens Ideas/NX as their native modeling software.

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.

I think you will need to scan the surface of the truck bed. And yes, Ford
is an old SDRC IDEAS house.
Top Tags