cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Applying Product Manufacturing Info (PMI) in Parametric?

ptc-4768315
1-Newbie

Applying Product Manufacturing Info (PMI) in Parametric?

Hello All,

I am in need of applying GD&T, form, and dimensions to my CAD drawing. I need this to be embedded into the file where I can open it up in the 3D model with the measuring software we use at my company. I believe this goes much farther than just putting a few dimensions on in the "Analysis".

I know this is a very broad and/or beginner question, but if there is anyone that has expierence with PMI and could help, that would be amazing.

Below is a link that may help explain my issue a little more.

http://www.scs-europe.net/services/ess2002/PDF/manuf-6.pdf

Thanks,

Frank

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags