cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

CREO 3.0 Installation licence identification

ptc-4034878
1-Newbie

CREO 3.0 Installation licence identification

CREO 3.0 Installation licence identification does not work

Hallo, I am trying to install CREO 3.0 student / teacher version, as I am teacher and we are using the program.

I tried out my existing PTC account > it is working (also now, writing this).

I have downloaded the zip, unzipped it and started the setup.exe as an administrator.

Antivirus is disabled and Firewall allows all PTC comunication.

From the file: install_creo3_schools.pdf I took the product code and what to do.

When The window for the licencing appears I wrote the product code and pressed licence installing

the mask for my account filled in

and started the process

After some time the green turning wheel stops

and after another time upside is written (no reaction) and after another time I get the privious window where is written "mistake"

I tried it allready about 20 times, also in Adminstrator account.

Also tried a new registration with another email adress , the new account is accepted per email and also working, but the installation is still not working.

What to do.

Please help!

Thank you

SAM

P.S.: German Version, Austria

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags