cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo Elements/Direct 18.0 version history.

ptc-2055240
1-Newbie

Creo Elements/Direct 18.0 version history.

Creo Elements/Direct 18.0 version history, compare current version to older versions:

http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/129209/en/6683_Creo_Elements_Direct_Modeling_Version_History.pdf

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

thanks for sharing these cocreate documents....are these docs available to the public, or just to third party partners such as yourself? It is strange that a third party is sharing out such info when really PTC corporate marketing should be pushing this stuff...this is the continuing problem where PTC corporate marketing largely does not understand the cocreate product line?

This file don't find

Thanks for your help, you do gave me a big favor.

regards,

Yellow

This is a big help to understand if we need to upgrade past 15.50G. Still hate that Error 337 in nearly all of our assemblies. If we could have that option back perminately to override it without a timed license, my company would upgrade in a heart beat.

getting Error 337 means that you have a significant issue in your data.

Suppressing the Error with the license protected switch is not a good idea.

When I became aware that users are permanently using the switch to suppress load failures,

it was *me* who managed to make this switch license protected.

As the inventor of Modeling Filing and the SYSID I want to hear from customers having Error 337.

The right approach is to identify the root cause of a load error (either in your data or in the code)

and get that fixed.

If you prefer to silently ignore load errors, open a Support Case and I will provide a "Filing Switch" license

with a very long lifetime.

Regards,

Max Kublin, WW Technical Leader - Model Manager Support & Inventor of SYSID, DBA Tools, sd_tools

Max,

Our company had given up dealing with PTC in the Error 337 problems going forward in the newer versions. Thus, 15.50G is the last version our company will ever use. This was also a pivotal making choice on not having CoCreate or Creo as the production CAD software going forward after 2008 and going with SolidWorks. We do go back to the 15.50G daily, lift the block on Error 337, rebuild/repair the files and then export to SolidWorks.

Top Tags