cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo doesn't see new files...

MarkWestcott
1-Newbie

Creo doesn't see new files...

Been fighting this for a while... If I move a Pro/e file into the directory I am working in using windows explorer or if I put a new IGES or STEP file in the directory I am working on, Pro/E won't see it right away. Sometimes it takes forever for it to find it. I have tried the refresh button in the Pro/E explorer and that doesn't appear to do anything. Any ideas how to get Pro/E to see a new file in the directory?

Thanks,

Mark

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mark,

Are the files on a network server, or a local hard drive? ISTR we had this a while ago after a new server was introduced - it may have related to server settings.

The files are on a QNAP NAS device. However, I don't have this problem with WF5 or any other file explorers.

Top Tags