cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

DWG to PDF using Creo

ks-2
3-Visitor

DWG to PDF using Creo

Hi All,

Is it possible to write a commandline utility to convert DWG file PDF using Creo ? Pl. guide me

thanks,

Kumarappan.S

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:ks-2)

Kumarappan,

use information located at the end of the attached file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David_M
5-Regular Member

Um, why not just print the DWGs to PDF?

ks-2
3-Visitor
(To:David_M)

Need as a batch file to invoke programmatically from java!

epan
1-Newbie

Hi, Kumarappan.S.

As for me, I have seldom tried to convert DWG file PDF using Creo. I wonder have you ever worked it out? Do I need another 3rd party manual toolkit? When it comes to PDF converting process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting, PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days.  Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.        

Best regards,

Pan

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Kumarappan,

use information located at the end of the attached file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags