cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

EFX bends and tubes

chris5
1-Newbie

EFX bends and tubes

Hi

Why is there in EFX no bends like the red tubes on top of my pdf protectionstandart?

I made the straight tubes with efx but the bends,joints and the connections I had to make myself.

Could this connections be ready for an update of EFX?

Regards

Chris

PS I know someone in Germany from EFX looks regularly at this site.

protectionstand.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Christiaan,

I have forwarded your question to Stefan. He is the EFX expert. At the moment he participating in the PlanetPTC meeting in Stuttgard. He will be back in office on Friday.

Regards,

Oli

PS: Maybe you are interested in our new Group with information about all B&W Software products.

Oliver Gräbner
B&W Software GmbH

Hello Christiaan,

these components are usually supplier parts, so they are not in standard EFX library.

Of course they can be added to EFX library by yourself or with our help.

We can make you templates for this but there are some basic questions you need to consider:

1. Is it supplier parts => so probably the different sizes need to be different parts with different BOM numbers etc....

or ist it project specific parts so they can be assembled as copy (like profiles) and can be linked in diameter to pipe size

2. the elbow in the corner is it only for 90 degrees??

If you answer these questions by yourself and send me answers by E-mail stefan@buw-soft.de then we can make you templates

for these 2 connectors and then you can add geometry and all required BOM information by yourself

Stefan

Top Tags