cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Floating to Standalone License

MikeCavins
12-Amethyst

Floating to Standalone License

All,

I have a user that I has been having difficulty using the license borrow function. I would like to take one of our licenses and load it directly to his machine.

I used the license generator to give me one license for his Host ID, but after I ran the install, it wouldn't launch. Does anyone have quick step by step instructions getting this to work. I am on the road and trying to help him remotely, so I can't sit in front of his computer and do it for him, but I can do it over the phone, with some help.

Wildfire 3.0 (I know, I know)

Thanks for the help

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags