cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to change the featurewise colour with out selecting the feature surfaces?

jpittaliya
1-Newbie

How to change the featurewise colour with out selecting the feature surfaces?

I tried a lot but i could not get the answer.

I wanna change the colour of different features without select its surfaces.

Is it possible to get the automatic colour changing while we creates a new feature?

Here is more stories to more understanding the que.

I created a solid rod. It is having the standard gray colour, now I am creating a new features like groove, slot and step on the face.

I want this three features in a cream colour without selecting the feature surfaces.

How to do it?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:jpittaliya)

It's not "automatic" in the sense that you can select the feature itself (enhancement?). But you CAN make it semi-automatic by selecting the color you want all that features surfaces to be, use the "Find" tool, and select "surfaces" by "feature". You can either use the feature number or feature ID. You get all the surfaces in the left sub-window, select them all to go into the right window, and ok everything after that. I use this all the time.

Top Tags