cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Just updated from WF2 to WF5

mike_pavese
1-Newbie

Just updated from WF2 to WF5

We have just updated from WF2 to WF5 and would like to know if anyone could recommend any "what's new" PDF that might be helpful? Something dealing with the "modeling changes". I noticed the big changes in the "drawing" module.

TIA.

Mike Pavese

Manufacturing Engineer

-

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Browse to this Web page: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/relnotes/index.jsp?&product=403&show=y there you can select specific versions and modules of Pro/ENGINEER (or any PTC product) and get links to specific functionality on what's new in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0. This link is on the Pro/ENGINEER Resource page and the link is called What's New in Pro/ENGINEER.

Enjoy!

Doug

That's a big jump from WF2 to WF5. Documentation is your best bet. You need to look for the WF3 and WF4 documentation that covers changes in order to understand everything that has changed between WF2 and WF5.

In Reply to mike pavese:

We have just updated from WF2 to WF5 and would like to know if anyone could recommend any "what's new" PDF that might be helpful? Something dealing with the "modeling changes". I noticed the big changes in the "drawing" module.

TIA.

Mike Pavese

Manufacturing Engineer

-

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

I would recommend that you take everyone involved
to a special class to better understand the changes.
There are a lot of people out there that can be of great assistance.

Fred J. Matthis
-

Top Tags