cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Line size - DRW to PDF - WF5

fred_roy
1-Newbie

Line size - DRW to PDF - WF5

Hi everyone,

We are having trouble publishing drawings since we switched to WF5. The line sizes are too big. We get the same issue when doing a Save a Copy to PDF. I've attached a couple of PDFs to show the differences.

Any ideas what I can change to fix this?

Thanks,

Fred

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
Bari
12-Amethyst
(To:fred_roy)

Did you activated the "USE PENTABLE" Option in the PDF Export Settings window? I think that this option it's only available in WF 5.0 M020 datecode

In Reply to Jean-Frederic Roy:

Hi everyone,

We are having trouble publishing drawings since we switched to WF5. The line sizes are too big. We get the same issue when doing a Save a Copy to PDF. I've attached a couple of PDFs to show the differences.

Any ideas what I can change to fix this?

Thanks,

Fred

Hi,

I tried that (activate the "use pentable" option) and it still doesn't
work. I checked my pen tables and they work fine when I print on paper.
It's as if the publisher does not recognise or acknowledge the table.

Thanks,

Fred

Not sure if it is related or not, but we are having issues with "stroke all fonts" in WF5.0 M20 not working properly. The line size is 10 times too big or more. I opened a call with PTC tech support and they said the issue is resolved in WF5.0 M30. Maybe the line size issue will also be resolved. M30 was supposed to be available yesterday, but it is not out yet.

Nathan

Fred,
In your config.pro set the following parameters:

PDF_USE_PENTABLE YES
PEN_TABLE_FILE "SPECIFY THE LOCATION OF YOUR PEN FILE"

Calvin

Top Tags